For my business
Businesses have been hit hard by mandatory closures due to Coronavirus/COVID-19. Our volunteers are working to help small businesses with low or no IT experience implement technology solutions to help keep business moving.
COVID-19 Resources for Small Businesses
- Wyoming Small Business Development Center Network
- U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Includes guidance to prepare workplaces for COVID-19
- Wyoming Business Council: “While these are unprecedented and unsettling times, there is comfort in action. Wyoming small business owners and employees can take proactive measures to protect themselves as the situation develops.”
Loan Assistance and Grants
- Wyoming Community Foundation – COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund: “The COVID-19 Fund provides rapid financial support to frontline nonprofits working to offset the impacts of the virus in their communities.”
- U.S. Small Business Administration:
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
- Paycheck Protection Program: “An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis.”
- Wyoming Women’s Business Center: The Wyoming Women’s Business center has compiled a thorough assortment of COVID-19 resources covering numerous areas ranging from small businesses, family, financial assistance, workforce services and unemployment, cyber-security, taxes, and more general community resources.
WTCC Technical Resources
A VPN is an encrypted link to your business network. Any computer or device connected to your business VPN is able to access resources like files, printers, time clocks, and security cameras as if they were physically present. Implementing a VPN can give you and your employees the ability to work from home. You can build a VPN server by yourself in about an hour, or you can request help from one of our volunteers.