I need Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
If you are a hospital, medical clinic, or other organization in need of PPE, the WTCC is accepting requests for PPE and will do our absolute best to meet your needs.
Since the WTCC is a volunteer organization, and all PPE is hand-sewn or 3D printed by our volunteers, please consider making a small donation to our group which will help us fund the materials required to make PPE.
Before You Submit a Request
PPE that is hand-sewn or 3D printed is only to be used as a back-up if standard PPE is not available. Before proceeding, please follow the steps below to determine if standard PPE is available for your organization through the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security or online stores.
- Have you submitted a 213 RR form to your County Homeland Security Contacts?
- Homeland Security contacts for each Wyoming county (external link)
- Have you checked online stores to determine if standard PPE is available for you to purchase?
- Priority COVID-19 supplies for organizations on the front lines (external link)
- Once you have checked steps 1 and 2, please proceed with WTCC’s PPE Request Form, below.
PPE Request Form
Please fill out the PPE request form below to find out if our team has the capacity to meet your needs: