Where to Donate
Wyoming Medical Supply Drives
Refer to the WTCC events page for our current scheduled medical supply drives.
Local Hospitals and Clinics
To prevent flooding hospitals with calls throughout the crisis, we’ve curated this list of hospitals which have posted specific drop-off instructions on their websites:
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital (Campbell County)
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (Laramie County)
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County (Converse County)
- Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County (Sweetwater County)
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital (Albany County)
- Sheridan Memorial Hospital (Sheridan County)
- St. John’s Health Foundation (Teton County)
- Wyoming Medical Center (Natrona County)
If your local hospital is not listed, they may not yet have specific website instructions listing drop-off information. For these hospitals, we encourage you to check their websites for contacts dedicated to donations before calling the hospital receptionist. This will help prevent too many community volunteers from flooding the hospitals with calls during this extremely busy time.
Please check back here regularly for updates, or if you have updated information you would like to contribute, contact us.